Process and FG
We ensure that the output is tested online at every stage of production according to the internationally accepted norms. This confirms that the final product is strictly aligned to the customers requirement.
THE QUALITY CONTROL DEPARTMENT IS EQUIPPED WITH THE FOLLOWING;
- Evenness Tester – Uster UT6
- Yarn Fault Analysis – Uster Classimat Quantum 5
- Raw Cotton Analysis – Uster HVI 1000 & HVI SPECTRUM
- Yarn Strength Tester – Uster Tensorapid
- Hairness Tester – Uster HL400
- Friction Tester – Uster Zweigle G537
- Raw Cotton and Process Testing – Uster AFIS PRO
MOREOVER, THE FOLLOWING MEASURES HAVE BEEN IMPLEMENTED AS TO ESTABLISH OUR QUALITY OF SERVICE.
- Meticulous training is provided to operation and QA staff
- Advanced computerised equipment is used with constant upgrading to assure the best quality and standard production operations
- Scheduled calibration for production and QA equipment and machinery is undertaken
- Full vertical manufacturing enables us to exercise control over the production process
- Systematic on-line quality checking by professional technicians during the production